New India Assurance Recruitment 2019-2020 is Going on. Currently, there are 312 administrative officer posts are vacant in NIACL. New India Assurance Co. Limited just announced 312 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officers. Jobs in NIACL comes under Central Government Jobs, so those who were looking to apply for a central government job can apply for this vacancy. This NIACL Recruitment is for the year 2019 to 2020. Applications must be submitted before 26th December in order to apply for this job.
Index of this Page
- 1 New India Assurance Recruitment 2019
- 2 NIACL Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 3 New India Assurance Vacancy Details (2019)
- 4 NIACL AO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- 5 NIACL Selection Process and Application Fee 2019
- 6 NIACL Salary 2019
- 7 How to Apply for NIACL Recruitment in 2019?
New India Assurance Recruitment 2019
Check for latest New India Assurance Recruitment 2019 on Examsthisyear.in. This job comes under Central Government Jobs category. New India Assurance Co. Limited has made available 312 AO posts vacant and applications are invited for these posts. Applicants who want to apply for this job can get more information about this job including New India Assurance Recruitment Process, New India Assurance Recruitment Salary, New India Assurance Recruitment Selection Process, New India Assurance Recruitment Syllabus, New India Assurance Recruitment Aplication Date, and all other required information.
NIACL Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of Recruiting Company||All India Assurance Company Limited|
|Name of Vacant Post||Administrative Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||312|
|Application Starting Date||11 December 2018|
|Last Date for Application||26 December 2018|
|Application Process Mode||Offline|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of Job||PAN India|
New India Assurance Vacancy Details (2019)
There are various posts vacant for administrative officers. We’ve mentioned all the details regarding vacant posts on this page here for you. Have a look at it:
- Company Secretary – 02 Vacancies
- Legal – 30 Vacancies
- Finance & Accounts – 35 Vacancies
- Generalists – 245 Vacancies
NIACL AO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
There are some recruitment eligibilities which must match in order to successfully apply for NIACL AO Recruitment 2019. We’ve mentioned all the eligibility factors including age, and education on this page for you. Have a look at it:
- Company Secretary: Applicants who have completed their ACS/FCS from ICSI and PG can apply for this vacancy.
- Legal: Any Graduate or Post Graduate can apply for this vacancy.
- Finance and Accounts: Candidates who have completed ICAI / Graduation / Post Graduation can apply for this vacancy.
- Generalists: Any Graduate or Post Graduate can apply for this vacancy.
Minimum age for applying for New India Assurance Recruitment 2019 is 21 Years and maximum age is 30 Years. Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates, and 10 years to PWD candidates.
NIACL Selection Process and Application Fee 2019
- Selection process of the exam will include Written examination and Interview.
- Fee can be paid through Credit / Debit / Net Banking. General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600. SC / ST candidates have to pay Rs.100 application fee.
NIACL Salary 2019
There are two different salaries which will be offered depending on your post. Salaries are Rs.32,795 and Rs. 62,315 Per Month.
How to Apply for NIACL Recruitment in 2019?
We have written this complete guide about how applicants can apply for NIACL Recruitment 2019. Firstly, you must make sure that you match the above-mentioned eligibility guidelines otherwise you will not be able to apply for New India Assurance Recruitment. If you match the eligibility criteria then follow the steps given below:
- Click on the NIACL recruitment 2019 link here.
- On this page, you will get all details about NIACL AO Recruitment.
- Click on the new registration link and fill all the required information in all respective fields.
- Click submit button after filling all the details.
- Take a printout of the application.
- Keep printout with you for future reference.
Here are important dates and links for NIACL Recruitment:
- Applications starting date is 11 December.
- The Last date of application is 26 December.
- Phase 1 exam will be on 30th January 2019.
- Phase 2 exam will be on 2nd March 2019.
- Click here to see official notification.