CBSE recently announced the new date to apply for CTET July 2020.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 14thedition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 05.07.2020 (Sunday).
- The test will be conducted in 112 cities all over the country.
- The online application-Process for CTET JULY 2020 examination initially started from 24.01.2020 to 24.02.2020 has now been extended till 02.03.2020 and the fee can be paid up to 05.03.2020 till 03.30 PM.
- The information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, and examination cities are available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- The interested candidates may apply through online mode accordingly.
CTET 2020 CORRECTION WINDOW
|CTET 2020 Correction Window||New Date to Apply for CTET JULY 2020|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date to submit application fee|
|Start date of the correction window|
|The last date to edit details|
BELOW DETAILS CAN BE EDITED ON CTET JULY 2020 APPLICATION FORM
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Mother’ name
- Date of birth
- Differently-abled category
- Want to appear in Paper- I or Paper II or in both papers
- The subject for Paper I
- Test centers preference
- Language opted for Paper
- Address of the candidates
- Educational details – degree/diploma, institute/university/college, percentage of marks
HOW TO APPLY FOR CORRECTION OF CTET JULY 2020
STEP 1: Go to the https://ctet.nic.in/ to apply.
STEP 2: click on the option given below.
3rd step:Login using application number, password, and security pin. Click on ‘sign in’ button.
4th step:On the next screen, candidates have to click on the ‘correction in application form’ button.
5th step:Hereafter, click on ‘i agree’ and ‘proceed for correction.
6th step:In the next window, the option to edit details is present. Click on the edit candidate wants to correct.
7th step:Once the correction is done, click on the ‘submit’ button.